Motion detector gives an alarm when asset moves. Geofences in Telematics Guru will alert when asset passes the borderline either to or from your geofence.
Rental machine following and usage monitoring
Motion sensor shows when your machine is moving. With geofences the site under rental contract can be drawn on the map and you will get alerts if the machine is used outside this area.
Heavy transport, Logistics, Tanks, Trailers, distance -monitoring
Assets without own power source, like trailers and tanks that are offen left in position to wait carriage, can be monitored for example once per day (heartbeat) if not moving and once per hour when moving.
PQ – Tracker ja Telematics Guru Mapping SolutionLogin to test account and see our test fleet in action. Trackers that can be seen in TG are real test users. Telematics Guru is very simple to use and you can add tens of different kinds of trackers into platform.
Username: email@example.com ja Pass: testi123Telematics Guru Login
- UP to 5 years once daily location
- Up to 2 year detailed tracking
- IP67 water and dust proof
- Rugged, robust and low profile
- No install required, simply “place ‘n trace”
- Off-the-shelf. user replaceable AA batteries
- Switch from “locate” to “track” over-the-air
- Battery status and low battery alert
- Integrated accelerometer
- Unauthorised movement alert
- Sleep current: 5 micro-amps
- Batteries: 3 x AA Size 1.5V batteries – alkaline or lithium. Lithium recommended for longer life and wider temperature range.
- Recovery mode: Switch from Daily locate to Live Tracking over-the-air.
- 3D – Accelerometer: The 3 axis accelerometer allows th device to “sleep” in an ultra-low power state yet still wake up when movement occurs.
- Adaptive tracking: Adaptive-Tracking technology enables the accelerometer and GPS data to be used intelligently to work out if it is moving and to send frequent updates, as well as to scale the update rate down to once per day if the asset is stationary in order to preserve battery life.
- Autonomous Aiding data. Predicts setellite locations. Reduces the time to first fix. Improves performance in “urban canyons”.
PQ – Tracker: Battery-Powered GPS LPWAN tracking on Sigfox Network
PQ – tracker is a rugged, waterproof GPS tracking device designed for tracking non-powered assets where super-long battery life is required on the low cost sigfox network.
- Low-profile IP67 rugged housing. Made of sturdy ABS/Polycarbonate plastic to survive bumps and knocks and is UV stabilised to survive many years in the sun and weather. Its low-profile makes it easier to mount in the corrugation on containers or to conceal on the underside of a trailer.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C.
- Dimensions (mm): L 115 x W65 x H20.
- Weight: 250 grams including batteries.
- Connectivity and GPS
- Network: Sigfox (LPWAN)
- Configuration: USB cable and O.T.A
- Sigfox Certification: Sigfox ready, Class 0 (best performance class)
- GPS Module: High sensitivity assisted GPS receiver, 72 channel
- GPS/GLONASS: Concurrent GPS/GLONASS
- Antenna with LNA. Boosted by low-noise amplifier (LNA) allows operation in “urban conyons” and container stacks.